Genesis is structured to enable a diverse yet compact team of investors to generate fundamental research insights and, subject to rigorous challenge, express those insights in client portfolios. The firm believes that it can best deliver excellent long-term investment performance in emerging market equities by working as a team to make investments in quality businesses at attractive prices.
Genesis aims to generate excellent long-term performance in emerging market equities for institutional clients, and has managed active emerging markets equity portfolios since its establishment in 1989. The four foundations of the firm’s long-term success are:
- Clients: Genesis serves sophisticated institutions. These long-term providers of capital have investment philosophies that are aligned with the firm’s;
- Philosophy: The firm believes that it can best deliver excellent long-term investment performance by working as a team to make investments in quality businesses at attractive prices;
- People: The firm is a cohesive team of skilled and experienced investors, all of whom have an enduring personal interest in emerging markets. The business is well-resourced with a team of support professionals; and
- Partnership: Genesis is an owner-managed business pursuing a single investment strategy. The firm has a culture of teamwork, humility and constant improvement.
- Emerging Markets Equities
Our Affiliates manage client assets across a diverse range of secular growth areas and are focused on creating value for their clients.